Compatible with all BRITA jugs including those with ‘PerfectFit’ feature
• Micro Carbon Pearls reduce chlorine and impurities for improved taste and appearance of food and drinks.
• Ion Exchange Pearls permanently absorb lead and copper and reduce limescale, for appliance protection
• Fresh great tasting water, without the waste of bottled water for just a few pence per litre
• MAXTRA+ filter cartridges last approximately 4 weeks and are recyclable
MAXTRA+ MicroFlow Technology reduces:
• limescale build-up
• metals such as lead and copper
• chlorine and other substances that affect water’s taste
How to prepare your MAXTRA+ filter cartridge, step by step:
1. Fill your clean BRITA jug with cold water.
2. Immerse the cartridge in cold water, shaking gently to reduce any air bubbles.
3. Insert the cartridge firmly into the funnel.
4. Filter and discard the first two fillings of filtered water. Now your cartridge is ready to filter great tasting water.
Tip: MAXTRA+ filter cartridges fit MAXTRA and new BRITA jugs.